What is Shockwave?
- Shockwave treats pain by creating inflammation deep in the tissue, therefore creating new blood flow.
- Therapy is used for patients with chronic pain where other treatments have not worked.
- It is often used as a conservative option to possible surgery.
What are the expected results?
- The benefits of Shockwave Therapy are often experienced after only 3 treatments
- Some Patients report immediate pain relief after the 1st treatment
- The procedure eliminates pain and restores full mobility
- Over 80% of patients treated report to be pain free and/or have significant pain reduction
Is it safe?
- This procedure is a non-invasive treatment with no incision
- It is FDA approved
- It has virtually no risks of side effects